Tuesday 29 April 2014

Ready Meals under 5 syns - Part One

Most of us haven't got the time or inclination to cook from the recipe books every single night, we all have lives and sometimes following a million and one instructions on a recipe just doesn't fit in! So I've been doing a bit of research and I've found 10 ready meals which you should be able to find in your local supermarket for under 5 syns. I think everyone thinks that ready meals are bad but there are some which you can easily fit within your daily syn allowance, just don't forget the super free on the side if it needs it!

WW Chilli with wedges 5
WW Chicken curry with rice 4.5
WW Shepherds pie 4
WW Sweet and sour 4
WW Beef hotpot 5
Tesco Healthy Living Moroccan chicken and rice 4.5
Tesco Healthy Living Szechuan chicken noodles  3.5
Tesco Healthy Living chicken and prawn paella 4.5
Tesco Healthy Living chicken with tomato and basil sauce (chilled) 0.5
Innocent Veg Pot Roasted Aubergine Moussaka (chilled) FREE
(Should be in the frozen section unless stated)

The only one of these I've tried is the Weight Watchers Chilli with wedges and I can say that it is very nice, the wedges are a really nice addition. As for the others I can't speak for them as I've not tasted them but I'm sure you lot will tell me what you think if you've tried them!

3 comments:

  1. So helpful! X

    creamteaandrosejam.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all the Innocent Veg Pot Range but the Moussaka is my favourite! I love that you can microwave them (so great for work lunches) they're really tasty and you usually get 3 portions of veg in them!

    Only problem is the RRP is very pricey, so I always buy them when they're on deals. Cheapest I've bought them for is just under £1.89, full price then can be nearer £4.

    Mars xx
    Curling Stones for Lego People

    ReplyDelete