Saturday 5 April 2014

Syns Spotlight | Muller Light Inspired by Cheesecake

If like me, you enjoy a sweet treat now and again without the guilt then the new Muller Light cheesecake yoghurts might be for you. At 1 syn per pot they fit in easily with your syn allowance of 15 per day and they taste naughtier than they really are (which is always a bonus). To be totally honest I would rather not use syns on yoghurts but these are a little different; they're really sweet and a bit more substantial than normal Muller Light yoghurts.


They contain little fruit pieces along with pieces of crushed biscuity cake in Muller Light yoghurt. The only downfall to these is that I've yet to see them in individual pots, you have to buy them in multipacks of 6 but they're currently only £1.94 for a pack of 6 in Morrisons at the moment which works out at under 50p per pot which I didn't think was bad. I do prefer the lemon to the strawberry flavour; I think it's a great palette cleansing pudding after a meal.

I've also heard rumours of a New York Cheesecake one of these too which is also only 1 syn! I can't wait to try that one!

1 comment:

  1. i love muller lights I need to try the cheesecake ones though http://www.joannavictoria.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete