Tuesday 29 April 2014

Weekly Weigh in #31 - Yep you can lose this in 1 week

So another week, another weigh in and it's getting very close to my holiday (next week, in fact), last week I said I wanted to lose 2lb over these next 2 weeks so I could get my 4 stone award for when I go to Florida. Well I kinda blew that completely out of the water because I lost 7lb this week giving my 4 stone award plus 3 more to put my nicely into it.


I've never lost this much in one week at Slimming World, even my first week was a 6lb weight loss so I have no idea how I've managed it this week other than being 100% on plan and also running around like a mad woman at work over the weekend. So I'm well and truly in the 4 stone mark and I'm definitely going to have a bit to play with when I go away.


Also in my 'news' this week is that today I went out, tried on and bought a pair of size 12 jeans from Next; honestly I think it was about 7 years ago the last time I could do that. It felt so nice today to be able to go into any shop of my choice and know that I will be able to pick my size of the hanger is such a good feeling. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with the clothes in places like Evans but when you're totally restricted to certain shops, shopping for holiday clothes can be pretty soul destroying especially if you hate looking at yourself in the mirror. What I did realise today though, is that I need to tone up on my stomach and probably on my legs but that will come in time and I'll do that when I feel good and ready!

I'm hoping for another 1 or 2 pounds this week just to keep it going right up until the last minute but I've already exceeded where I wanted to be for my holiday so I'm feeling totally chuffed with myself to be honest!

3 comments:

  1. Well done, that's an amazing loss - and great to meet your pre-holiday target ahead of schedule! I'm going to my first Slimming World class tomorrow so hoping for similar results in the next few months (fingers crossed!) :)

    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous result Jade, well done. My daughter is off to Florida at the weekend, I'm so jealous, this is the first year in a few years that I haven't got a Florida holiday planned. Have a fabulous time Jude xx @jadlgw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jade that's amazing! You have done so well :) you should be really proud of yourself
    Bea x
    Bea's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete